Introducing a Recipe App
Introducing a recipe app that allows users to read recipes for offline reading and mark them as favorites, among many other features. The app has been developed for both iPhone and iPad with a minimum development target of 15.0. You can use the provided source code to create a recipe app for various types of diets, such as keto, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, Mediterranean, low-carb, high-protein, and different cuisines, including Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Thai, French, American, Japanese, Korean, Middle Eastern, African, and more.
The app is integrated with Admob to enable monetization. A demo video of the app has been uploaded for your reference – https://youtu.be/1nMvQMMa8u8
The key features of the app include:
- Home Screen with a list of recipes
- Detailed recipe page with an image, description, ingredients, and directions
- Category recipes based on breakfast, soups, salads, and more
- User can mark recipes as favorites
- Setting screen with options to enable dark mode, share the app, and view the “About Us” section
- Professional design with easy setup and re-skinning options
- App icon and splash screen
- Beautiful animations
- Google AdMob banner and interstitial
Create the ultimate Mother’s Day surprise with our Recipe App source code! With our easy-to-use code, you can create an app that features your mom’s favorite recipes. It’s the perfect gift for any mom who loves to cook and wants to streamline her meal-planning process.
To summarize, this recipe app is an excellent solution for those who want to create a recipe app for various diets and cuisines. The app’s features, including its professional design, easy setup, and the ability to mark favorite recipes, make it a must-have for food enthusiasts. The app is compatible with both iPhone and iPad and has a minimum development target of 15.0. Monetization through Admob is also possible. Try it out today!